Foredom K.BL-DCH-Bench Lathe with Hoods & OttoFrei Polishing Kit 115V
This compact lathe is suitable for use at the workbench or at a stand-up polishing station. It has a 1/6 hp, high torque, permanent magnet variable speed motor that is extremely quiet and smooth running with all the power and speed required for a variety of polishing and buffing jobs. Cast iron base has mounting holes and suction cup feet for a secure hold on the work surface. Comes with precision machined right hand and left hand tapered spindles for holding buffs and wheels up to 4" in diameter. Connect the included hoods to a dust collector unit or a shop vac, and you've got a compact variable speed polishing system for a low price.
- Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm.
- Motor shaft diameter: 5/16"
- Motor Height: 5-1/8". Width: 13" between spindles.
- Includes 2 Dust Collector Hoods made of heavy gauge sheet metal construction with non-skid pads on the bottom with 2-1/2" (64mm) adapters that fits most dust collection system hoses. Hoods measures 6-1/2" h, 4-5/8" d (165mm h. x 219mm d.)
- 134.374 Foredom BL-DCH Variable Speed Polishing Motor With Hoods
- 147.438 Grey Star Cutter – For Removing Scratches
- 147.502 Zam Cutter/Polisher – Removes Scratches And Polishes
- 147.406 Green Rouge – All Around Polishing Compound
- 147.312 Fabulustre – All Around Polishing Compound
- 147.398 Orange USA Platinum Polish – Platinum Compound
- 117.551 Yellow Treated Buff
- 117.663 Blue Treated Buff
- 117.622 Combed Muslin Buff
- 117.577 Muslin Buff
- 117.716 Unstitched Blue Plastic Center Buff