Jumbo Stars Shaped Set of 2 Disc Cutters in Wood Box
- Jumbo Stars Set of 2
How to use a disk cutter:
- Use a disk cutter on top of a rubber pad for support.
- Use a cutting lubricant, like Stay Sharp, to lubricate the cutting edges of the punch.
- Use a suitable mallet, never a nail driving hammer. We suggest brass mallets.
- Always support the opposite side of the cutter with a sheet of the same diameter metal that you are cutting. This will help keep the upper and lower parts of the disk cutter in alignment and help minimize material sticking in the disk cutter.
- Do not exceed the maximum thickness recommended for your disk cutter.
- Only cut soft non-ferrous metals like brass, copper, silver and gold.
- Make sure your cutting edges are down.
- To prevent rust, keep your disk cutter lubricated between use and store in a dry location
- We recommend to use this with a 95 duometer urethane pad to extend the life of the cutters