Prestige by Certus ORO Investment-50 lb Bag
Prestige by Certus ORO investment is a true premium gypsum bonded investment developed and perfected for the casting of gold alloys up to 22K. to achieve the very best casting surface possible, ORO incorporates specially graded refractory minerals and specialized control chemicals that are proven to out-perform all premium investments currently on the market.
Prestige ORO investment is made to compete head to head with Kerr Satin Cast and Ransom and Randolph Ultra-Vest. Since it's introduction to the USA market in 2015, Certus Prestige ORO investment has found its way into the leading casting houses in the jewelry industry from coast to coast.
Prestige ORO Investment Features:
- Highest purity white gypsum mined form the worlds best know deposits
- Special premium grade cristobalite imported from the USA
- High purity refractory grains, sized to archive the smoothest casting surfaces possible
- Mixes to a rich, creamy easy pour consistency
- Reduces surface tension on wax to supply bubble free castings
- Superior removal of investment during water quench
- Controlled expansion properties that are compatible with all injection waxes and commonly used plastic pattern materials
- Compatible with all types of injection waxes
- Reliable consistency from batch to batch
- Eliminates surface defects obtained using other brands
- Reduces time in finishing. Saves time & money
This product contains a blend of crystalline silica. Prolonged inhalation of this product may be harmful. IARC reports that there is sufficient evidence in humans for the carcinogenicity of inhaled crystalline silica in forms of quartz or cristabolite from occupational sources. Symptoms may not appear until permanent lung damage has occurred. Persons who use this product should have periodic physical examinations for silica exposure. work areas should be periodically tested to determine the amount of airborne crystalline silica compared to OSHA and MSHA accepted standards. ALWAYS wear NIOSH-approved breathing protection for crystalline silica dust when working with product or when possible exposure to product dust exists. Users must comply with all applicable health and safety regulations relating to the safe handling of crystalline silica. See MSDS for information. California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains crystalline silica, a chemical know to the State of California to cause cancer.