Pro-Craft VAC-U-COAT 7-1/2 oz. with Spray Pump
- Prevents Bubbling
- Can be used under vacuum.
- Keep From Freezing
- Warning - Flammable ORM-D
- Contains Isopropyl Alcohol
- Ships by UPS Ground Only
- Cannot Ship Outside USA
Do not use near heat, sparks, or open flame. Use in well ventilated area only. Not for drug or food use. This is a concentrated chemical. Hazardous if used internally. Do not breathe fumes. Wash hands after use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Apply VAC-U-COAT at room temperature.
- Hold bottle 12" to 18" from wax pattern and spray. Do not overspray. A light even film affords the best results.
Pro-Craft VAC-U-COAT is a surface tension reducing agent and is applied to wax patterns before investing. It permits close adaptation of investment to all surfaces of the wax pattern, minimizing the possibility of trapped air bubbles. Always shake off any excess solution. Wax patterns may be wet or dry with Pro-Craft VAC-U-COAT when invested.
- Ground only via UPS! No air service, No Mail (USPS), No UPS 3 day, 2nd day or next day air allowed.
- USA only. We cannot ship outside the United States.